Friday, August 28, 2009
DYLAN MOORE had a terminal illness called Fanconia Anemia. He had a bone marrow transplant back in the fall of 2008. After going thru a long battle ,he went to be with his savior on July 26, 2009, Dylan was a real fighter and such a sweet little boy. He was loved by everyone who know him. He a real cowboy, and another thing HE LOVED TO COOK!!!!
During the time he was in the hospital he published a "COOKBOOK" DYLAN'S CHUCKWAGON.
Anyone interested in obtaining a cookbook see below:
To order your very own copy of Dylan’s Chuckwagon:
Send check or money order made payable to Betsy Moore in the amount of $12.00 (cost of $10 + 2.00 shipping if in the US) along with the shipping address to:
309 Huey Street
Gaston, NC 27832
Thanks for your order!!!
Source: Eat, Be and See
I made this cake for Dylan's family when he passed away. HE ALWAYS LOVED RAINBOWS AND YELLOW DAFFODILS. WE WILL MISS YOU DYLAN.
1 box of cupcake mix
A mix of food colourings
1. Make up cake mix according to packet instructions and split into 6.
2. Mix in the colorings to the 6 cake mixes.
3. Pour the batter into the center of your greased cake tin one color at a time.
4. Bake according to packet instructions - .
5. Make icing according to packet instructions.
6. Decorate cake.