Spring Blossoms

Saturday, March 8, 2008


HUMMINGBIRDS
SWEET NECTAR


I fed the hummingbirds today.
I can't for certain tell you why.
They're such inspiring little birds.
I like to see them round me fly.

A brain small as a grain of rice;
A 'finger' flown by two inch wings;
To see them hover, dart about;
Is one of the most awesome things.

The Rufus has a bib that glows
Just like a pretty hologram.
And when he shows his neck to us
He says with beauty, "God I am".


If two decide they can not share
They start to hover face to face
And then a helix they create
As they fly straight up into space.

Now as I think the more I feel
The reason why I like these birds;
They could be angels in disguise,
A flock of little flying words.

please visit Sandy Sandy's Spirit Art

see EAGLES' VISION

Ms Whit's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger