Spring Blossoms

Friday, October 3, 2008

Lemon Pineapple Cake


Lemon Pineapple Cake

1 (18 oz.) lemon cake mix
4 eggs
20 oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained

Beat eggs at high speed until frothy. Add cake mix and pineapple. Beat at medium speed for 1 minute. Spread into a well greased and lightly floured 9"x13" pan. Bake 350° 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool and frost.

8 oz. softened cream cheese
1 lb. can lemon frosting
Coconut (optional)

Beat cream cheese. Beat in the frosting. Spread over cake and sprinkle with coconut, if desired. Slice and top each piece with a maraschino cherry before serving.

2 comments:

  1. Lemon goes so well in cake. I made a lot of lemon cake this summer.
    Your photos are really good. What kind of camera do you use? The cherry cream cheese cookies photos are really gorgeous. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments. I really enjoy your site. I save just about every one of your recipes so I won't miss making them at some later date. I just use a regular Kodak CD 40 camera. I get a lot of my pictures from my daughter. She is real good with her camera. Thanks again. There is so much that I can't do on the computer to make mine a better site, but I am trying. Thanks again and keep posting these delicious recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Ms Whit's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger