Spring Blossoms

Thursday, September 24, 2009

MARINATED CABBAGE SLAW


1 head green cabbage, shredded
1 lg onion, chopped
1 sm green pepper, chopped
3 carrotts, shredded
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c. vinegar
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. celery seed
1/4 tsp. black pepper

Combine cabbage, onion, green pepper and carrots. Combine oil, vinegar
salt, sugar, celery seed and pepper in a shaker or jar and shake until sugar
dissolves. Add the dressing to the vegetables. Toss and cover tightly.
Referigerate, mixing or shaking occasionally . Let stand for 3 to 24 hrs./i>

1 comment:

  1. THANKS!!! for stopping by my blog. Just had to visit your blog and see what cooking. I love slaw! My sister-in-law mom made a slaw like this and she wouldn't give me the recipe. I'm so HAPPY!!! that you have a similar recipe. Sounds GREAT!!!
    THANKS!!! for becoming a follower and I will do the same.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete

Ms Whit's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger