Crock Pot Dump Cake
Author: Amanda Carlisle
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix (or this homemade cake mix)
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling (or filling of your choice)
- ¼ cup melted butter or margarine
- Dump 1 can of cherry pie filling into large crockpot. Spread out evenly.
- Top with dry cake mix.
- Then drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 2½ to 3 hours.
- Serve warm with ice cream
- Use dairy free margarine or coconut oil instead of butter and dairy free cake mix.
Recipe by Moms with Crockpots at http://momswithcrockpots.com/2013/05/crock-pot-dump-cake/